The Pain Clinic at SVRC Miami is offering veterinary acupuncture. The goal of acupuncture is to promote the body to heal itself. Veterinary acupuncture encourages healing by correcting energy imbalances in the body. Acupuncture enhances blood circulation, nervous system stimulation, and the release of anti-inflammatory and pain relieving hormones. Acupuncture can benefits all life stages and a variety of conditions. At SVRC we use acupuncture as an complement and not a replacement of conventional veterinary medicine.
Benefits of Acupuncture
- Increased mobility and energy
- Improved quality of life
- Reduced joint and back pain
- Stimulate appetite
- Stress reducer
What can we treat with Acupuncture
- Acute musculoskeletal inflammation
- Acute and chronic back pain
- Acute and chronic neck pain
- Arthritis and dysplasia pain
- In cancer patients, acupuncture can be extremely effective for the alleviation of pain, fatigue, treatment of gastrointestinal disorders such as nausea, vomiting, inappetence, and improving the quality of life.
Ask your veterinarian for a referral today, make an appointment.